The 411 about YSS

Swaps are invitation only. If you are a newbie and want to join our group, please contact me. My email can be found on my blogger profile at my regular blog yarnigras!

If you have swapped here before but were not invited to a swap, please contact me as it may be an oversight.


1. YSS swaps are meant to be a creative outlet and challenge but materials and shipping can add up so please budget around $20 minimum per swap.

2. If a newbie wants join, he/she must be invited by a group member. The person who referred the newbie will be responsible for him/her completing their first swap and must stand in for that person if he/she fails to follow through.

3. Do not cut corners. If you are too busy to be creative, don't swap this round. Again, this is a creative swap group.

4. Communication is key.

5. Wrap your items so everything arrives safely.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thank you!!!!!!!!

The birdies are arriving!   I can't show them to you...but I can show you the cutie that Chris sent me....just a little Halloween surprise!  I love it!


1 comment:

A Little Creation said...

Oh Good, the frame didn't break. It was the least I could do to say Thank You.
Chris =]