Monday, March 3, 2014

Box - o - goodies has arrived!



Chris sent me a wonderful box full of goodies!


So many fun and creative things.


This caught my eye right away. It's a glass bottle that is shaped to look like a lightbulb (sorry about the sideways view). I think it is supposed to be an oil or vinegar bottle because there is a small hole in the top of it. Doesn't really matter because it will be in my craft room filled with something colorful.


A free spirited, fun, flying fairy that I have named Myrtle. She will be my creative Muse and hang out with me in my sewing space.



A fun and funky zip pouch. Maybe if I put some money in it the money will start to multiply like magic?


I absolutely LOVE these socks!! The monsters are so bright against the black and white. My inner funky side will be glowing when I wear these.

I will be putting up a blog post tomorrow (hopefully) with more pics of the individual items.

Thanks Chris!!















4 comments:

Kerry said...

What a fantastic package .... enjoy your goodies :-)

Little Messy Missy said...

That looks like an awesome package!!!! xoxoxo

Yarni Gras! said...

what an amazing package.....is that a little monster I spy?

A Little Creation said...

Oh Good! I was worried the friendship starter was going to leak over everything.
Chris =]