Saturday, April 26, 2014

another angel

We had two newbies flake on us last swap so while Chris created a package for Susan,  I created one for Micki.   I know she got it so I thought I'd share what I made. 

I picked several things from her list....

The main item was this cute apron.  I had a hard time parting with it.    She listed that she adores aprons and sugar skulls...pretty good combo if I do say so myself.



The rest of the goodies..."spa treats and feets" and time travel reading and a "tardis."  I had to look that up y'all!  I couldn't make her a real one so Kaela drew her one and I turned it into a bookmark.
Also a geekie bumper sticker and cheese ball spreader......



I am thrilled she liked it!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Love, Love, Love the apron ...... so fun :-)

A Little Creation said...

Love the Day of the Dead fabric.
Chris =]

iara said...

i love that your daughter contributed her art!

jillytacy said...

The apron is fabulous! I'm sure she loves it.