Thursday, September 25, 2014

Frankenweenie's Sparky ....

My partner has received her package, and she liked it :-) So I thought I'd share with y'all ... Meet Sparky !!!!


I'll let you into a little secret ....... I had no clue who he was until I did some investigating after receiving our partners preference info !!! I had never done an animal zombie before, so he was a challenge, but such a fun challenge :-) I made him out of paperclay, and used styrofoam and aluminum foil to get his shape.



Thank you Val for putting together another super awesome swap ...... Again my creativity was stretched, and I learned so much from the process. You are definately The Queen Of Zombie Doll Swaps, and I think I speak for all of us, when I say that we appreciate you and all of the effort you put into making these swaps FANTASTIC :-)

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

He is awesome! I love his bolts!

jillytacy said...

Sparky is awesome! It makes me want to try paperclay.
I agree with Kerry, thanks Val for making our zombie fun possible!