Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Craft along success!


For a more in depth version of this post, check it out at my blog.   


I got a charm pack and made this wee blanket using the tutorial I linked to in the announcement post.  

I thought it would work for me but is too small....maybe I'll use it as a gift.






I still had all my sewing stuff out so decided make another, bigger one that I can use.  (Thanks for the charm pack last year, Jill!)  I had plenty of fabric in my stash to round it out and make it larger.



So, month one is a success.....I hope y'all like what I have in mind for FEBRUARY!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Cute ... Cute ... Cute ..... I love the colors in the fabric :-)

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I love lap quilts and this one is adorable!

Couldn't craft along in January - - so patiently awaiting the February challenge.....