Thursday, April 2, 2015

April's challenge: Renewal

Greetings to our little group!   I haven't been blogging much of late due to being super busy but things should start getting back to normal this month!  YAY NORMAL!!!  I'm also having problems with my camera talking to blogger.....hope to get that fixed now that I am not quite so busy.

In to April's Challenge!!!

Spring is all about renewal and with that in mind, this month's challenge is to repurpose something. ANYTHING!  You can alter it or simply repurpose it for another use.  Whatever you choose to do, POST about it for this month's drawing!

I already know what I'm going to do with a few empty cherry tomato containers like the one below:

Image result for cherry tomatoes brands

One more thing, the winner of last month's drawing is Iara!   I have a box full of stash stuff to mail you so please email me your address.

Thank you for playing along in March!!!!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness ..... there are SO many options out there. I may just have to make a few things :-)

iara said...

Yay me! It's so exciting, after all the packages i send out, to receive one for myself. Thank you for continuing to inspire me. :)